MEET LIBBY, OUR APP FOR ALL YOUR eREADING NEEDS
Did you know your library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks?
You can borrow them, for free, using just the device in your hand.
Follow this link to learn more:
1. To use R.E.A.D.S. on your smartphone or tablet, download the Libby by Overdrive reading app and open it on your device.
For use on a computer or laptop, go to their website at reads.lib.overdrive.com
2. Open the app. Click "hi" and then Find My Library.
3. Search for our library by the name of Hatchie River Region - Chester County Library.
4. Click to sign in with your library card (1CHS000#####).
5. Now you are ready to browse and check out titles!
You may toggle back and forth between the online catalog and your library shelf of loans & holds
using the Library/Shelf icon at the bottom of your screen.
Our library director created this video to help you get started in Libby. Click here.